Kids With Cameras Knutsford Workshop - October half term (2)
Time & Location
About the Event
Kids With Cameras Halfterm Workshops - Learn to See
Who: ages 7-10
Where: Knutsford (location TBC)
Time: 10am- 12 noon
Fee: workshop £20pp; add £5 if you'd like to hire a camera
Does your child like photography? Come join us on an autumn photo walk to discover colour, composition, point of view and fun ways to capture objects and people in nature. This course is designed for use with ANY camera or smartphone. We will be concentrating on how to see things differently, creatively with a camera.
- small classes - no more than 5 students
- outdoor courses - with social distancing
- hands on - creative, fun and professional instruction
- equipment hire - all equipment is cleaned and sterilised before loan; images will be forwarded to you.
I am a professional local photographer with experience teaching children and DBS checked.
Rain or shine, this is going to be a fun morning out. Please get in touch to register your place!
- Sold OutKWC 18 Feb 2020 Workshop£20£200£0